Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rehersal for Installation 3rd Joint Tigs and Hs.

I went to Katerina Hotel just now. Im having a rehersal for Installation night. I met abang Shyful Edzzuan there. We had a lil chit chat. :) And all out of sudden,nabila gave me a message like this "Adik!ko habis rehersal pukul brape?nak pergi buat passport ni!" I was like.. what for? and I quickly reply.. She said we are goin to BALI! what?when? Great! so,i gave mama my passport picture. then,she said, we are goin Bali this Saturday. and i was like.. stop.. and think.. this saturday? WHAT?! its my installation night! it means,im not going? adooo.. i felt sooo confused that time. i've been practising for that night and it end up goin to Bali. wow but na'ah! Im going up the stage twice that night. for outgoing interactors and incoming interactors. whooaa!!! sayang tuuu.. nk famous jugak sekali skala :P anyway.. i made my mind.. im goin to Bali. Wasting RM$$$ buying my dress. nevermind..i can wear it next time. Everyone was there and was practising. you know what happen just now in the grand hall while i was practising to get my bagde..???

A chinese guy [whom i dont know] said chong cheng chong cheng [chinese language which i dont understand] ..and at that time was soooo quiet and my bestfriend -Quek Shio Yee translate it for me. You know what does chong cheng chong cheng means???

this what quek said "sab,he said he doesnt like malay girls!" she say it loud and clear, you know! and i was like.. really?so what.i dont give a FUCK about it. but it really makes me pissed off man. [no offense yea chinese readers :)] im just shocked to know that Malaysians are still obssessed with their own religion and race. I mean ..come on la people !! this is Malaysia. full or different race and religion. that makes our country peace! we co-operate together making our lives wonderful. i was sooo furious that still there is people behaving like this. this is called discrimination, you know! and how if we continue to live on with this type of people? we are sooo not gonna success!
im just saying.. not to chinese ..even to malays [im sure there is] and indian too. we should not be living in a life like this...



so,the rehersal ends 5.30 pm.tired i tell you! i didnt even take my lunch.. so damn hungry now!
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home