Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Friday, August 25, 2006

Location : Living Room

SABRINA JASMAN
yesterday, i didnt do anything. early morning took my passport. Nice picture of me, I tell you! :P and then,i just stayed home doing nothing. [obviously surf internet laa] Tomorrow morning Im going. early morning around 9 o'clock. we are going by taxi straight to KLIA. papa is waiting us there :) GoodBye Malaysia. [eh..nantilah baru goodbye.hehe]

Today im fasting. Got another 2 days to ganti my puasa :) You know what, i haven't pack my stuff yet. My mom who put in SOME clothes into the luggage beg. All are kemeja. I didn't bring or should i say, I haven't pack my baju basahan while Im there :) I cant bring my handphone. Its too risky for me [i'll tell you later] I want to bring my camera ..but its not functioning well. THAT DARN CAMERA. So,we're bringing sis Nabila's camera :) Yey! cant wait deehh.
But I still wanna go to the Installation. Can I separate my body into 2? huaa! Nevermind.Be strong Sabrina.Be strong ;)

Im not goin to school for 2 days. Wednesday baru I masuk sekolah. :P I dont give a damn to H.E.M. [Penolong Kanan Hal Ehwal Murid] Wanna dimerit me?Go ahead. I can get an M.C anytime,anywhere I want. You're going down man! HAHA. [evil laugh]
I haven't finish my homework. Let me tell you what are the homework :

1] bahasa melayu long-essay - got 8 (i only done 2)
2] Chemistry [very thick book] - i've done it sikit-sikit.
3] English - I dont know kene buat yang mane cause cikgu bagi hari Jumaat, WHICH I absent
that day (went to Kuala Lumpur deehh!)
4] EST project - which I dont know what topic I want to do
5] Bahasa Melayu textbook - Have to type and photostate it for the class (40 student + a teacher)

See???Ya see that??? Fucking A LOT man.. I must bring it to Bali, i guess :(
Okaylah.My sister [sis nabila yg gemok lagi gemok] wants to play MY laptop.
aite :) Chiaoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home