Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Monday, August 28, 2006

Time : 11.47 pm

Pak Cik Nasir bring us to Nasi Padang Restraunt. Very Nice I tell you ;) Delicious food.
Its beyond praise! Then, we went to the small shops. went to Hard Rock Cafe Bali. I bought a lot of stuff there ;) then,we hit on to MOOKS. I was gonna buy sumthing BUT my big fat pig sister wants to buy something else and i have to back off. SHIT I KNOW! tomorrow morning, we're gonna jog at the beach . Weeeeeeeeeee! NICE. Mama bought bamboo stuff for sis ain and sis anna. Indonesian guys were like PHEWWIITT. ew! anyway,im in the lobby. No friends online in YM right now. I feel like SHIT now. Miss my friends :( but most of all,i miss my handphone. HUWWAAAAA!!!! :~( Tomorrow my friends are going to school. I wonder Diyana finished her homework or not :P huahuahua [she's my classmate]

I got to go now. The mosquito are surrounding me. SHIT! GET YOUR NASTY FEET OFF ME YOU BAD MOSQUITO!

TATA FOR TODAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home