Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Monday, September 11, 2006

Its been : 2 weeks


At last!I really have the time to write something in my blog. :) i've been in bali then.. wosshh!DISAPPEARED! no news from me. hehe. Bali was awesome,I tell you ;) The beaches damn gorgeous. [Subhanallah] :)) I didnt attend school for 2 days. For sure,a lot of stuff i missed. Homework THOUSANDS you know. I cant catch up everything but i managed to settle it by the weekends. Anyway, as you all know, i missed my Installation night. Syahidah [my kezen] said "gempak beb.happening tuu" damn it!nevermind.Dont think about it.. nanti nyesal :P
Anyway, in bali, I went out with my sister [alone without mama and papa] we just walked around and get our hair done :P my sister was like "EY!come on la dik.rugi tau pergi Bali xbuat plaitted hair ni.Murah jek.10 000 rupiah for 2." and I was like. OOOOkayy..she must be out of her mind.Mama sure marah.but then, I go for it.Once in a lifetime beb! :P

For Your Information 10 000 rupiah is RM40.Everything is cheap there. I love it ;) We went to Tanah Lot. shops lined up. and there is a temple there.nice view [not the temple but the beach] and guess what I saw that time?? A python BIG one 6 years old in the temple.They said that the python takes care of the temple. and I wonder .. For what the python takes care of the temple?from the EVIL DARKNESS is it? Get a GRIP Bali People! anyway,we fly back to Malaysia and reached here around 6 o'clock. 28th August. then,I stay two nights in Kuala Lumpur and celebrate Hari Merdeka at Petaling Jaya Stadium. Gempak gempak jugak but xsgt lah. Countdown skali :) it was fun. Holiday gile this time!well,thats all. I'll put in more post.

toodles!



This is my plaitted hair! Wanna do it again! Again again ;)












Near Floating Temple


p/s: Now I've cut my hair short. shoulder length and fringe :) like a notty girl :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home