Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy birthday to me !

on 24th ..

i received a lot of messages from my friends. the first to wish me is Nadira :) she called and we talked awhile.. then.. fad [if im not mistaken] :) a friend of mine. just a simple SMS 'happy b'day' .No difference from last year! haha. anyway.. i received a beautiful charming bracelet from syahidah with a pink butterfly. THANKS A BUNCH syahidah :) tat evening, mama bought me 8 slices of blueberry cake. Nyummy! i shared the cakes in syahidah's house tat night while watching Mentor. Fiq ROCK ON! [F.Y.I, i have no interest on fiq] :) tat night too, i get a pink teddy bear. someone just put outside of my house. with no plastic bag. poor my little pinky bear. i decided to call her 'pupu' . haha. a pink teddy bear with a red rose. now, who do you think is the sender? nevermind. i told mama. mama was sooo excited. she wants me to think anyone who likes me and would give me such a beautiful present. seriously. mama loves pupu. :D

on Christmas day.. i didnt do anything..

on 26th.. early morning.. i woke up and wished Syamim happy birthday! :) yesterday night, cik su invited me to celebrate syamim's birthday and straight celebrate my birthday too! :) we ate satay! like what syedah said 'jom satay!'

planning dis evening im goin to kl with mama.. some family stuff.. but .. im not sure :) school's registration day is on 29th of december :) cant wait! if im goin to kl.. syedah will register for me :) weeeeeeeeeeee! books all complete.. uniform complete.. cant wait!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nalajas said...

I WANT PUPU PICTURES OK! AND ALL UR BDAY PRESENTS!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home