Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Saturday, December 09, 2006

im weak

8th december
my head still dizzy. felt fucking lot better now. tomorrow, im goin to the intensive addmaths class, pn hamidah saikon. :) it starts at 9 am till 12.30 pm all day till 17th of december. my mother has something on her mind. she wants to go for a holiday. she is searching for a doctor to replace her while she is on her vacation :P well, im goin too! first plan was.. all of us [sisters not including sons-in-law :P ], goin to the fireflies. mama really loves the nature. so cute. hehe. i've been there before on a school trip. bored but mesmerised, of course. see the kunang-kunang flying here and there. kak ana also searching someone else to replace her for 3 days. i dont noe bout kak ain. kak ana was busy searching for a place where we all could stay for a night there in kuala selangor. dee palma resort [if im not mistaken] kinda far from that place. 2nd place, was the Firefly park resort kuala selangor. then, the plan changed. kak ana gets her day off only on wednesday while on tuesday, mama and i ONLY are going jalan-jalan. then,on wednesday, papa will join us. huaaaa.what a plan they have. so, i will be skipping tuition class on 12th of december looo. :D weeeeeeee!
yesterday night, kak tina and kak ina [the new maid] together help me to clean up my room. my desk actually :P full of books. unuseful books! all importants notes,books, i kept it nicely and arrange it properly beside my desk. now, i have 2 desks. one is for alllllll the books i have including my bags which im goin to throw after returning from school :P and the other table is for me to do my homework, do revision and my baby laptop :) my eyes felt like .... tenang.... haha! cause throughout this year, my desk was filled with papers [exam papers,memos etc] books, tissue box, trophies and all sort of gadgets! haha.
kak tina left me today. she has gone back home, indonesia. miss her already. nevermind. she will be back here on 7th of january. that means, she will be away for a month! a whole damn month. aiyoooo. the new maid will replace her for a month. she is nice but she cant replace my kak tina. haha.
currently im reading the THIS END OF THE RAINBOW. nice i tell u ;)
anyway, kak tina called mama. she said, she arrived home already. all of her cousins were there. full of people! and mama said "yerlah!da menteri dari batupahat balik!" haha!!
i had my pizza this evening. i've been wanting to eat pizza since yesterday and yes, i had it :P delish! papa join in the fun and ate 2 slices. [poyo jek ckp "papa jaga badan" ] hehe ;)

this evening, i went out with my friends.played bowling.i won,of course :P had fun.chill out in MK. met gothic group.haha. posers! duncare lah. what i noe is.. im damn tired now. tomorrow i have tuition!yippy!cant wait! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home