Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Monday, November 06, 2006

just a happy weekend.

yesterday was sunday. Mama and papa wasnt at home. They went to Singapore which I wasnt inivited to go :P I went out the whole day yesterday. Nah.. not all day. I went out at 1.45 in the afternoon till 9.45 at night. HEHEHE. I watched movie with my friend of mine :) FLUSHED AWAY. the movie started at 5.15 pm and we walked out of the cinema at 6.00 pm .HAHA. we were bored,actually. Then, we went round round :) met his friends and all. After tat, we decided to eat at Crystal Inn. I ordered chicken chop and a cup of milo while for him, he ordered fish fillet [something like tat] and a glass of water :) we ate.we had our lil chit chat. I told him everything tat he didnt know while we didnt contact each other. :) I really enjoyed this moment. :) anyway, he sent me home safe and sound .HIHI.

Later we were messaging till he came up with one idea.. hehe. He wants to raya in my house. So, I invited him with no doubt. He came around 10.30 pm cause he went to his mother's place. I served him my pudding. :) [not really mine laa.. my maid made it :P ] We took picture [a few only since my so-called-new-camera isnt functioning well] Damn it la dat darn camera! I tot its NEW suppose to function smoothly. Seems like I REALLY need to buy a REAL and a good quality camera. :) [bilaaaa laa tuuu yeeeeee]

Thats was yesterday's story :P Today is MONDAY. Suppose today got assembly but fortunately [hehe] there is NO assembly. Or else, im the one who is goin to be the emcee. wooooo!! scary uuuuu :P anyway, im well prepared even though i just received the text this morning. I rehearsed already :) mama was like "really?sure can talk in front of the pupils or not?" ey ey ey . THIS IS SABRINA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. haha :P Im used to be on the stage thousands of times. Yea,we felt nervous for the first time and we will get even nervous if there were a big crowd. BUT, when we used to it, its not a big deal anymore.So, i said to myself.
"sabrina, take a chill pill! :) u can do it."

Anyway, the lessons go on as usuall. I received my addmaths paper, modern maths, and EST. For addmaths, i really have to sembahyang sujud syukur. SERIOUSLY. Actually, I never pass my addmaths since.. EVER! haha. and luckily, i pass my addmaths. although,its not good as the others, but who cares. I can and I will improve! :) while for modern maths, I get an A.. and its A2. [im happy.. i guess :} ] and my EST.. i get an A! :) haha. currently, i have 5A's in hand. soooo little.. but, i beat Diyana.Thats for sure! but... we'll just wait and see, aite! :)

:) ... tomorrow, i have prefect meeting. The day after tomorrow, i have kelab kewangan meeting.Since i was the NAIB PENGERUSI [hehe] and Syahidah is the KETUA PENGERUSI [we really do conquer huh..] i have to attend the meeting loo :) Im quite busy this week.. sure tired when get home :) like HE said, "balik rumah, charge kan badan anda :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nashrex said...

wo wowoii..
ada blog rupanyer! cisss

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home