Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yesterday today everyday

Yesterday, I went to school as usual. Do my duty in 6 Rendah Sains as my pengawas percubaan. I received my Biology paper,bahasa melayu paper. I got A2 in both papers. I don't really know what i felt at that moment. Happy?Should i be happy?Sad?Should i be sad? But what i know is.. im not feeling happy. I felt a little bit sad but quite satisfied.For BM, at least, i got an A! :) [maintain from the beginning of the year] For biology, Im quite happy cause I BEAT diyana[my classmate that always boasting around and drop our confidence and destroy our self-esteem]. But i dont really care bout her. All i wanna do is do my best and try beat her :P and so far, i finally did :)
I can feel the great satisfaction. Haha. But i just trying to keep it down low.. who knows, she might beat me in Prinsip Akaun. huh.

Anyway, yesterday, i planned not to go to school today. but theres sumthing goin on.. so i HAVE to come. We didnt learn anything cause teachers are DAMN busy. All form 4 students, have to go to the library [which is located up high on the 4th level of the building] crazy people. my class, 4 Neptune, 4 Utarid and 4 zuhrah have to go to the BILIK TAYANG. the teacher is goin to let us watch movie.. the glass house. [WATCHED IT ALREADY!] .. but then, my friends bought their own VCD, so, we watched the monster house. I was excited as i havent watch tat movie yet. Seriously. Very stupid movie to watch and too, it is not good for children. haha :P

Actually, there is a meeting i MUST and SHOULD attend. [thats the whole point of goin to school today] :) Its the Mesyuarat Agong Pengawas. where we were get nominated for the year 2006/2007. For me, i am still the 'pengawas percubaan' . :) and yet, i were nominated for the exco of pakaian. Never really know whats the duty but hey, i dont give a damn. as long as i have some 'jawatan' :) Then, i once again have been nominated by a teacher to be the one of the pengacara majlis for every week during assembly whether in english or bm. :)

teacher : "hah.sabrina.awak boleh x dlm pengacara majlis ni?"
sabrina : "uh.boleh." [without any doubt haha]
discipline teacher : "sabrina boleh ni.Dia da biase dlm drama semua kan."
sabrina : SMILE :)

Haha. Amni gets the KETUA PENGAWAS. Im proud of you,amni :) dont be sad [i know u do.i mean not sad.. just.. u dont want the jawatan,rite.] but hey, its good for ur future, u know. :) just do what u have to do. Do the things like u used to do. U will make a great leader. :) Not toooo fierce.. not tooo soft :) just smile weeee~

BRAVO! NOW,MY GROUP, MUTIARA, SYAHIDAH, AMNI AND I have become a prefect! haha. conquer uuuuuu!!

4 Comments:

Blogger GadiS HebaT said...

gile kencang grup ko nih ek..??
lalalala...

11:33 PM  
Blogger Nalajas said...

congrats for ur :
A2 in bio. i know it was tough. bio beb.. wat du u expect?
A2 in bm as u are sux in bm since u were born
and... be the prefect & pengacara majlis. u go girl! truly my lil sis! proud of u.

p/s: seriously, we are so diff babe. my high school days full of bad records. hahah :p

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moew!iyyeap giv a big congrats to us.even we're new,terdpt plk jwtn ek?.:)
especially to AMNI!tabik spring.tointoing!
-encrustcoley<3

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home