Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Monday, October 30, 2006

1st day of school

huaaahh!~ 1st day of school. Why?why?why?why teacher?why?why now? i really need long long long holidaysss :P I want to spend time with my sister in KL. haaiiiihhh.. i wanna go shopping.. [da la tgh sale..damn it!] anyway, in my dreams laa. I came to school today. DUH~ Got exam loo. PJK only. RElAX hehe. I read it last minute and still, i can answer every single of it :P Teachers doesn't enter the class. BUsy with the rehearsal for ape ntah.. all pegawai-pegawai pendidikan came to school for some important ceremony. LIke duh~ my school is one of the top school. No wonder lah :P Anyway, my friends and I were planning not to go to school tomorrow. like I care :P Mama said "hai..belom ape-ape lagi da nak ponteng?" I just said "all of my friends are not coming.Most of my friends.Including syedah :P" mama just keep quiet. haHA. green light already babe! I heard SMK Tun Aminah just have to school for this one week ONLY. damn it la.mane boleh gitu. NOT FAIR Meeehh . haisshh..

[im listening to V.E]


No NO No No

HAHA

anyway, i just received my biology paper. haisshh. i havent get paper 2 so.. i dont know how much will i get. But.. i THINK i can get A2 loo.. tats the best i could think of rite now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home