Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Friday, October 27, 2006

5 houses I went

Today, Nabila's friends came from K.L .Suzhen and Shaleen. :) They will stay here for a night, and will go back to K.L with Nabila. During lunch, they ate ketupat and all like hari raya ;) Tat Wei came [Nabila's boyfriend] and joined us in our living room. Mama was like "hye Tat Wei.Come.Eat here." hehe. Nabila decided to bring Suzhen and Shaleen around JB instead of batupahat :P Till now, nabila havent reach home. While for me, I slept at 1.30 pm and woke up around 2.30 pm which, I already promised my friends tat i will be ready by 2. Kelam kabut like HELL. Baju kurung, kak tina [my maid] gosok punya lambat. I get out of the house at 2.45 pm. OOOPPSS! SORRY guys. Anyway, we raya rumah Izyan [my cousin], then, raya rumah Pn Juliah :) [my primary school teacher]. Then, raya rumah Cikanot [Izyan's friend] and Nabil [Izyan's friend too].
Last house is Ayem's house. :) I really enjoy this time of beraya with my friends :)

Nabila is still in JB. Damn it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

p jb best tau. jenjalan naik mini cooper lagi tau. jgn jeles. hihihihih

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home