Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Kota Tinggi to J.B back to Batu Pahat

This time, hari raya was a great fun to me! I dont noe why.. sumethin is different :P
Cousins gathered at kampung . Yayi was soo happy :) My aunty have a new baby . Damn cute!
His name is Aidit.



I played with him allll time. He is such a good boy. I bet, he will become a handsome boy, one day ;) Naqib [My father's sister's son] jumping here and there. He is soo active. In fact he is hyperactive :) [mmg xlarat nk jaga die including his bibik] Tat nite, I slept in Tanjung Kapal Beach Resort [near my kampung] Windy.Feel it! :P Its like dis, there are so many relatives in kampung. So they decided to stay in this challet for just one night :)



We bertolak from kampung at 4 sumething.. reached JB around 6 sumething. [I guess] Play around in the hotel room, till Maghrib. We stay in Mutiara hotel in JB near Holiday Plaza. We went to Holiday Plaza with mama and sis nabila. I HATE THAT PLACE [NO OFFENSE]. We've been chased by orang gila. [actually, not gila lah. MAYBE just miang]
Here is the place were we had our crazy night :P



We never tot this raya is totally different! like nabila said "kalau every year raya mcm ni, I LOVE RAYA! " hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home