Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day comes once a Year

This day, today, a day that only happens once a year and it feels great, hearing the songs of hari raya. I cant wait to reach kampung. FYI, my kampung is damn far away and sometimes you wished to fly there and reached within 45 minutes. :) a long journey makes us sooo tired but the feeling of raya.. woosh :) Cant wait to meet Yayi :) [gelaran for atuk in Jawo] :) yayi sure happy when his grandchildren are there with him this raya. :)

I think, this year, most of cousins aren't goin back to Kampung. Wweellll... one of cousins, Intan, is taking SPM, sooo she will not be around. [duh~] then.. my sisters, wont coming along with us.. [sis ain have to go to her husband's side in JB while my sis anna is working!] Actually, i just woke up.

Anyway, around this afternoon, we will start our journey. Papa is sleeping [i think] . I just packed my stuff. A lil bit of shirts, trousers [shorts are forbidden in Kampung :P], towel, green tudung ;) , inside stuff :P, toothbrush and bla bla bla.

Nabila is STILL sleeping! She is sooo KAMIKAZE. haha. Sure mama marah nnt. hehe
Aite~ I got to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahh. lawak seh kau ni. aku tido pon kau cite dkt blog. kamikaze ur head!! hahah.. lawak sehhhhhhhhhhh adik!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home