Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Monday, October 23, 2006

Big Car Drove By A small Girl.


The day before yesterday.. I went out. With my sister.sis Bila. I was fucking scared actually. Its like this. my sis havent get her P license..yet she wants to drive to town. using mercedes benz. Big car drove by a small girl. sure kene tangkap kalau ada roadblock . we go to Taman Soga around that area. nabila have been a crazy sis with her crazy toughts. She wants to meet with her friend .. Jit Sen. Aiyooo! I remember that moment when we stopped the car to call Jit Sen so she put the gear to P. but when we wanna drive, we cannot move the gear to D. we were soooooooo panic. How ?How? crazy. we dont noe what to do but just trying to move the gear. Haha. Lastly we figure it out ourselves. LUCKILY. We fetched Jit Sen. We go to The Summit. theres no parking,as usuall because it is Deepavali. Summit is packed with people. So, Nabila decided to go to the roof top! OMG! I was praying to God that nothing will happen. without any scratch. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 1000x. And yes, we success! haha. nabila barely breath. Jit Sen was quiet. Haha.

We accompany Nabila to take her picture passport [kan nak buat P license] I was relieved when we were NOW in summit. After awhile, nabila said "akak takut nk bwk turun kerete tu"
WHAT THE HELL?? Then, Jit Sen said "Kau ni,mcm kucing. Reti naik pokok,tp xreti turun" Hahahaha! I was laughing Out Loud! He really have the point. Then, Nabila motivate herself.
"why others can do it but i cant?"

All the way down, Nabila change the gear into 2 [Jit Sen said so] ;) everything is fine. Jit Sen go back with a cab. because it is 6 .30 pm already! Papa will be soooo furious! but.. what is done is done. No turning back. Papa was waiting at the Bali door. with his kerut kerut on his face shows that he is soooo worried bout us. hihi. Mama relax jek. But eager to know what happen. It was a fun drive you know. :P take a stroll in a park. hehe. but seriously, i was soooo BISING in the car.
Papa said .. "esh.Tak percayalah papa.xpercaya.xpercaya." haha. "betul ke bwk kete?" nabila was shouting trying to defend herself [that is her style in defending.. shouting is the best way] HAHA! It was the best day in my life. Later, Im the one that will be driving papa's merc. :P

Anyway, its almost RAYA! duh~ at last, after 3 weeks of exam! 3 weeks of exam.. full of pressure. like in physics chapter 3 .. FORCE AND PRESSURE. :p huh. I never understand what i've learned in Physics. Luckily, im dropping Physics next year. :) I wont be seeing THAT teacher. Dont ask. She just explain all the working but never explain what does the formula used for.
Chinese girls in my class said "aiyaa..sabrina!you betul-betul drop fizik a next year?"
and i was like.. "yeaaa lo.Xnk saya amik fizik."
Chinese girls " Waahh!Bagus lah. U xpayah tgk muke cikgu ni lagi"
and I said " TAHU XPER!"
one of my chinese friends,Chiek June said "eh.. mcm mane u ckp dgn Miss Goh yg u nk drop?"
actually.. almost half of my class were thinking to drop PA [prinsip akaun] but then,rejected by the principle. Hell, I dont noe why. And why i can drop physics? HEHEHE. My mother already talked to our Penolong Kanan, Pn Siti Rosnani earlier. :) Thank God. no physics for me.

Anyway, during the exam week, theres been cheating among of my friends. BENCI! from the beginning of exam week, till the end of exam week! especially when both of em tiru in EST. its like this.. EST teacher, already said tat, SARS will come out in the essay questions. So, I worked hard at the last minute. While, she and her friend, write it down on the table, and eaaassiillyyy copy while I was breaking a leg remembering every word I memorise. IT IS SOOOO FUCKING NOT FAIR. I just let it go. BUT the next day, it was History. my friend, Ehda, saw that she is copying her notebook underneath the table. FUCK! Lastly, they were red handed. haha. YES YES! huh. sure both of em will get higher marks. DAMN IT lah. Diyana and I, was so pissed off man. We'll just wait and see. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waduh waduh. kamu ni.. cite pasal aku baru drive pon nak ngomong dkt blog ke. ha. pe lagi. uploadla muke aku tgh drive. hahahah.. BLLeEkks :p btw, aku smart cat. pandai panjat pokok, pandai turun sendri :))

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home