Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Masak Masak

Mak Cik Teh [syahidah's aunty] came. Syedah was like sooo busy preparing for the guest. I helped her. poor syedah. usually, sis syairah will do it all. I helped her heat up the curry for roti jala. and fried the karipap. yummy! I ate one hehe. Niiiceee. Anyway, I spend my evening time at syahidah's house. We watched Devil Wears Prada. I watched that movie 3 times. I just accompanied her :)

Tonight, my house is having marhaban ya marhaban :) Marhaban is like some sort of people gather around and go to each houses in the park and recite poem of our Prophet Nabi Muhammad. This is were we hope and pray to god for the owner of the house of healthy and wealthy in life. Then, the owner of the house will prepare some food [actually a lot of food for them to eat haha] Its a tradition, actually. Tonight is for men in Taman Perdana. :) Mama looks relax this time. Usually, she will be very busy but not anymore. :P She already used to this kind of ceremony :) She is now an expert.

I message with Fadzli last night. Fadzli is my umm... what is his status yea? He is my brother-in-law's little brother. We message till midnight. :) He said, MAYBE he is coming to BatuPahat this Saturday! can't wait!! :P annnndd.. my mother is planning to go to Singapore this Sunday. Damn it! I have to go to school the next day. So, I was planning to go out this SUnday! yippy.. and yet, i dont know whom i will go out with .. haha :P Silly me..
well, i got to go now. The marhaban will start around... 10 sumthing, i guess. Cause, my house is the 7th house out of 8 houses. :) BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home