Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Friday, November 10, 2006

One week straight of school! :P

I went to school STRAIGHT this week. BRAVO TO ME! :P yesterday, there was an weekly assembly and together with majlis perpisahan pengetua cause she is leaving to Putrajaya. [naik pangkat become the Ketua Sektor Jemaah Nazir Hal Ehwal Murid] :) FUcking nervous i tell u! and i dont noe whether it is good or not. AAhh! dont care anymore!

Anyway , i went to school today. cause got Hari Terbuka and Hari Keusahawanan :) Papa came around 8.30 am :) and meet my class teacher. Miss Fadzilatun or people called her Cik Tun. he he he. Students were very enthusiastic selling. Seriously! with the apron, the speaker, with all the prizes that we can get if we buy 3 purchase and more! haha. i just come and see them sell. I bought nasi lemak sold by Syahidah's class. delicious! Wan [my best friend] said he is coming. So, i gave him my coupon. :) RM 15 coupon :) he came with Saifuddin [my old friend] I showed him around and asked my friend for dunkin doughnout tat i keep it for them ;) Then, a group of guys came one by one. Ramai pulak tu.Nevermind :) the more people came, the more money we get :P haha.
I bought quite a lot of things and yet, there were still RM1.50 coupon :P

papa came and meet cik tun. Papa looked at my final exam results. bm A bi A est A mode math A add maths D sejarah C [haha] bio A chem C [BIG MISTAKE MAN!] physics F [papa was laughing.he said "nevermind.next year drop!"] agama A pjk A [maintain dari awal tahun! :P ] prinsip akaun B . haha. im number 12 out of 41 students in my class and number 57 in the ranking form 4. not tat good. but wut i noe, I BEAT DIYANA!whhahaha! best gile :P

this evening, mama was like "dik.dik.cepat.belajar buat pineapple cake!" and i was like look at mama with no feelings. "ey.cepatlaa.nnt senang.da tau buat kek!" and i quickly follow mama to the kitchen. i mix all the butter and sugar.separate the white egg and the yellow egg. im good. mama said .. use ur hand to take the butter so that i wont left any butter in the container. and i was like "ew!geli.nnt busuk tgn" mama said.. "eh.mmg mcm tuhla.ape-ape pun nanti kan basuh dgn sabun. " and i was still like "tak molah.bucuk." anyway.. mama really loove to bake. and now i know why. i love mixing all kind of 'substances' and get the 'product' perfectly! :P

actually, tomorrow my house is having some sort of hari terbuka for my mother's staff. so, mama was busy preparing the dishes tonight. all plates were arrange neatly. mama ordered satay! yey! [teringin niiii]

anyway, tomorrow i got no plan. all i know, the staff is coming over and nite, cik su and family is coming :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home