Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Gegak Selebriti ASTRO

I went out yesterday with syahidah [my kezen] :) We went to this carnival.. gegak selebriti astro.. it was.. happening uuuu!! :P i saw aznil [he looks like in the television :p ] i saw Reza! [my hero :P ] i saw a lot more of the akademi fantasia. i reached home around 5.30 pm! i suppose to be home at 5 pm cause my house were having the open house, remember? nevermind. i quickly change into my baju kurung.

i met my friends there too. i saw the squad era. they were giving out the prizes and all. syahidah and i were planning to go to the concert yesterday nite. but sure parents wont allow us. neverming.next time can looo :P

tomorrow im goin to school. amni asked me to be the emcee for english week. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home