Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Saturday, November 25, 2006

back to 2004/2005

Last night, i spend my time searching for CDs to watch. BORED i tell you. as i searching for cds, i came across my old pictures which last time i burned it into cd. sweet memories! i saw all the pictures last time i took during drama competition and all and the time i spend my time with my sister Kak Ain in Malacca. these all the pictures i could find so far...



i done my homework. not all.little by little. i finished my Biology and chemistry. I got tonnes of homework waiting. I just have to finish all of it by 4th of december cause i was planning to go to KL with my sister and spending my luxury time. :D



anyway, kak ain called me this morning. she was asking me when is my school will open. and it falls on 3rd of january. kak ain was like .. "arrhh.. on 20th of january, jens lekman is coming.kak ain and abg nazri will organizing the concert." and i was like "what??JENS LEKMAN?? i love jens lekman!all of his songs are damn nice!but on 20th..?how am i going there?FOR SURE MAMA WONT LET ME!" kak ain hope that i can come.she knows how i enjoy listening to jens lekman's songs.





these are the witches of TIGS. from left :suriana,e-in, and nadira! actually, they are the actresses of TIGS drama club. MY JUNIOR :))


see.. they won!! we passed the district level. F.Y.I, our school drama have been to the national! :) im proud of u guys..


i had my days spent with my sis ain in her hostel, manipal medical college. :) i still remember at this moment, im going out with her and go to AMIGOS [if im not mistaken] and eat beaf stick :D


i was goin to the hospital with my sister and PRETEND that i am one of the medical student! crazy night but hey, I HAD FUN!HAHA. i saw that thingg.. my eyes are not virgin!! haha!!! really crazy experience! adeh..


2 Comments:

Blogger Nalajas said...

hek ehh... muke adik innocentnyeeeeeee...... hahah.. people people! jgn tertipu dgn muke innocent bdk kecik ni!!!!!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Totin Jamain said...

still nampak budak kechik even pakai coat
ahaha..
kalau aku patient
larii wooo!~

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home