Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Saturday, December 23, 2006

tonight is the night.

i just woke up.. havent take my breakfast yet. yesterday was a boring day.i missed my friends. Amni is in Kuantan.today she is going to the Gegak Gemilang Astro cause she missed the Gegak in BatuPahat.. and now,she wont missed it :) while for Liza, yesterday i SMSed her.. she said she is in Port Dickson. haiisshh.. raining also can go to the beach ey? amni said.. she will be back on Sunday. i mean,tomorrow :) i hope no more flood by the time she arrived there. 24th of december [tomorrow] .. i dont know what i should do. go out?go where?SUMMIT? bored with that place.. i've been spending my time there for... 15 years, and one day in that place. In fact, this evening, im going to Summit. where should i go?Wetworld in Kg merdeka?? HELL!THAT IS THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH I WILL GO. i wanna do something different.. maybe play futsal?go to Malacca?alaah.. its raining.I forgot.. anyway, holiday will be end.. school will start..and by that time.. STUDY dude.. no play play aahh..

my table still full of..stuff.. and i feel like wanna throw all of it and clear up my minds.. huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home