Dare To Hate Me

Fashion Overdose

Monday, January 15, 2007

everything happen in one day ..

sigh* teacher called my name at the school intercom. im one of TIGS bowlers. start practising tomorrow till next week. because next week is the competition! HELL! 5 days left [around 5 days lah] den.. da lawan.aiiyoo!!im just not ready for this. anyway, i'll try my best to do the best lo.this year target i wanna be in the final cause last year im not. im a LOSER. nevermind nevermind. then, tomorrow im not goin to the latihan rumah2 sukan. cause im going to bowling practice which, i was excused from the latihan lo. BUT, im the leader! how can a leader absent in the middle of the training ??? besides, this is the first time the training being held and im not there? aiyoo.so scared to tell the teacher. but, Encik Yazid [cikgu kokurikulum] will informed my teachers. hope they'll understand and i wont missed my second training WHICH i will. so..the third.. WHICH i will again. aiyoo!!dunno lah!kusut otakku ini

missed my sis cuddly huggly ugly [wkakkaa] bila.. hehe.. missed kak ain and kak ana. feel wanna be there with them . :( aiyooo .feel so lonely la [not really la.sometimes only]

im doing great in school for now. i really follow my resolutions. aimed ur goal, reach for it, and grab it! no procrastinate [thats what nabila told me :D ] and now, my scedule is packed with homeworks, tuition classes, and times for me to do revision :D . right now, i feel full of enthusiasm. YES! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home